With summer finally here, so is swimsuit season! Which means only one thing...exercise. I love running, but I am the type of runner where if I am distracted by even one little tiny thing, I lose my "zone" and have a very difficult time continuing on. In the past, one of my biggest problems I have had is getting my hair to stay put when I am running. I have a lot of hair and a lot of layers, so just pulling it up in a ponytail doesn't cut it for me. I am constantly battling fly away hairs, and it really distracts from me focusing on my run and my exercise. I have tried lots of different options, from 100 bobby pins, to the slick back and spray look and more. Messing with your hair shouldn't have to be your biggest concern when you put your tennis shoes on, so have I got the product to share with you!
Sweaty Bands headbands are "the ultimate sport and fitness headband, uniquely designed for women and girls who want to show their style, even when they sweat a while!" They are very fashionable, lightweight, and actually stay in place due to the velour lining! And they DON'T give you that horrible headband headache that you are probably familiar with if you have worn a headband before.
You can get Sweaty Bands in either thin bands or thick bands. There are SO many styles and colors to choose from its incredible! I was able to review the thick Chakra Dots Sweaty Band and the thin Scroll Down Your Playlist in Green and Hot Pink!
Sweaty Bands exceeded my expectation in their function and style. I can't wait to order me some more, they are just too nice, not to mention my hubby told me I looked good...AFTER I had worked out ( was it the Sweaty Band or the spandex yoga pants? One will never really know.... :) )
BUY IT! Head on over to the Sweaty Bands website and check them out. Prices start at $15.00 and like I said, the selection is insane. From peace signs to skulls to basketballs, they have one for everyone ( they even have a Canadian one!)
WIN IT! The ladies at Sweaty Bands generously sent me a thin Sweaty Band to give away to one of my readers! You will recieve the Argyles are For Crumpin Skinny Sweaty Band in Pink, green and navy! $15.00 value!
ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY: You MUST complete the mandatory entry before completing any other entries! All other entries are optional, but the more you complete, the better chance you have at winning! Leave one comment per entry and a way for me to contact you if you win.
1) Mandatory: Head on over to the Sweaty Bands Website and tell me which headband is your favorite!
2) "Like" Sweaty Bands on Facebook
3) Follow n.c. baby blog via google friends connect (or tell me if you aleady do)
4) "Like" n.c. baby blog on facebook
5) Share this giveaway on Facebook ( you can do this once daily!)
6) Follow Sweaty Bands on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (please leave your twitter ID and link to your tweet!) You can do this once daily!
7) Purchase something from Sweaty Bands website during the giveaway period ( leave your invoice#) +5 entries, leave 5 comments
8) Enter any of my other CURRENT giveaways ( 1 entry for each giveaway entered)
9) Subscribe to n.c. baby blog via email or tell me if you do (on right side of blog)
10) Add my n.c. baby blog button to your blog! (+3 entries, leave 3 comments!)
GOOD LUCK!!! Giveaway will close 7/5 at 11:59 pm EST. Giveaway is open to U.S and CANADA residents only. Winner will be picked the following day by Random.org and will be emailed and announced on the blog. Winner has 48 hours to confirm their prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. Thank you to Sweaty Bands for providing the review sample and the giveaway prize!
Sweaty Bands provided samples for my review and the prize for my readers. No other compensation was recieved. All opinions are 100 percent my own.