Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A 30 day photography Challenge!

So, I was browsing some blogs this morning, and found something that looks really fun! Feel free to join in on this challenge with me! I think this will be so great, and will help us get to know each other better too!!! My goal is to get creative as possible and to edit the pics to make them a little more unique than just a "snapshot" picture.

Follow the list of daily challenges here.


White Peach Photo

Todays challenge, the FIRST challenge to start this out, is...

Day 1: SELF-PORTRAIT.

What's a self portrait whithout my best buddy in the whole world??



Comment and let me know if you will be joining me in the challenge! Also, leave your links in your comments so we can stop by and see your daily picture! Happy snappin! :)

3 comments:

  1. Fun portrait! Looks like little boy got his beautiful blues from his momma!

    I'll be following along. Nice to meet you.
    www.suitcasesandsippycups.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo challenges are such fun! I like the sparkle in your flip flops. And your oh-so-adorable baby.

    I'm visiting (and following) from Home is Where My Story Begins.

    I hope your day is full of joy.
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following back from the Toddle :) Love the self-portrait!

    ReplyDelete