Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ode to Baby Einstein.

Dearest Baby Einstein:

Thank you for giving me 37 minutes of pure bliss each day that I put you in.

Even though I want to pull my hair out when I have to listen to the annoying lady that tells the 3 minute story that is told in French, it is worth it because I can put my makeup on and I can even sometimes sit down to eat my lunch.



{B} loves your silly puppets, I wish they weren't 15 dollars each or I would have every last one of those stinkin' puppets cluttering my over-filled toy basket. However, I can promise you that they would be loved.

Thank you for finally allowing me to upload you onto my Ipad. This is going to save me my sanity on the long ever-so-dreaded flights to Utah and Hawaii.


I sing your songs, and they get stuck in my head, but it's all worth it because it reminds me that I have a sweet little man in my house who loves dancing to your silly songs. Oh, and a grown up man that I may or may not have caught dancing to these songs too with {B}. Don't tell him I told you.


Love always,

Ali (and of course, {B})

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am stopping by from the Totally Tuesday Blog Hop! I am your newest follower and I cannot wait to read more! I hope to have you stop by and follow me back :)
    www.divvyupdiva.com

    ReplyDelete