Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wet Ones Blog Blast!

Raising little ones can be tough. Especially those kids who have a tendency to get into things and make big, big messes! I know that for me, when I find that my little guy has colored with crayons all over his favorite books, his toys, and the dog, my first reaction is to get upset and send him to time out! But I have realized, maybe too late, that it is just better to laugh, grab your camera, and enjoy the moment. Because that is what life is all about, right? Of course, there are things that we can do to prevent these things from happening. I like to keep all of B's art supplies ( crayons, markers, etc.) in a separate closet, high and out of reach, so that he doesn't have access to them whenever he wants. I also keep my camera close by, and mentally prepare myself for whatever sticky situation I might encounter in moments of silence ( when I KNOW he is up to no good!)

Facebook is giving you a chance to share your sticky situations by entering a contest on their facebook page! You can enter here: https://facebook.com/momcentral/app_248884015238315

And just for entering, you are automatically entered to win an Ipad Mini, or tickets to Six Flags! Personally I would give anything to win either of those! :) SO what are you waiting for?? Hurry over here to enter! GOOD LUCK!!

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Wet Ones. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.www.momcentralconsulting.com

1 comment:

  1. A breast pump will permit your baby to take in your breast milk even if you're not up to it. The ideal breast pump for you might not be perfect for somebody else. Author is an expert of breast milk pumps, go here for more interesting information.

    ReplyDelete