Saturday, October 20, 2012

BIG NEWS @ n.c. baby blog, and a fun review!

I have been dying to let all of my readers know... we are expecting baby #2 at our house, and are beyond excited!!! I am now 15 weeks along, and feeling a lot better these days! We had a rough first trimester, so I apologize that it has been a little slow here in the blogging world. That being said, it's great to be back!

Do you realize what this means for us? We have some REALLY fun reviews and giveaways coming up! Maternity stuff, baby items, I just can't wait. And today I am really excited to start off this pregnancy right with a review from Hoplet House Boutique! 

Hoplet House was started by a mom named Jenny who has triplets! She realized soon after having her babies that price, convenience and value are the most important things when shopping for your children. A no hassle return policy, low prices, and convenience in purchasing. So Jenny started Hoplet House so that she could give to other moms what she also wants as a consumer.

Hoplet House specializes in high quality clothing and accessories for both mom and child. From hats, shirts, paci-clips, designer clothing, to nursery decor and more, you will for sure to be able to find something for you or your little one on their site! 

Did you see the shirt {B} is wearing in the first picture in this post? YES! From Hoplet House! Jenny graciously personalized this shirt for me so I could use it in the review, as well as use it to break the news to my family! It was the PERFECT way to tell my family, and I loved that it was personlized to {B}'s name. My parents flew in last week to come visit us at our new place in Iowa, and we went inside to the baggage claim to find them, and {B} was wearing this shirt. He ran up to my mom and instantly my mom looked at him, then looked at me, then read his shirt again, then went completely crazy and was so excited for us! It was such a fun way to tell my parents, and again I thank Jenny for the opportunity to review the Big Brother shirt from Hoplet House. You can also get Big or Little sister shirts, personalized for your child as well. These are priced at only $11.99, and if you spend over $50 on their site, you get free shipping! There are also a few other monogrammed items you can choose from! You will be happy with the quality of the shirt, and even more happy with the price!
So head on over to Hoplet House and enjoy browsing through all of their fun things! I highly recommend their site, and Jenny was so great to work with. If you are looking to announce a pregnancy, the personalized tees are a darling and inexpensive way to do that! I hope you have enjoyed learning all about Hoplet House!

Jenny @ Hoplet House provided samples for my review.  No other compensation was recieved. All opinions are 100 percent my own.

1 comment: