"I’m a mother, a wife, a philanthropist, and I own a little place called EcoShag.
Losing my sister in 2008 is what inspired my company. She was my creative counterpart and in many ways, her memory lives on with each item I make. Heck, she’s the one who taught me how to make a scarf necklace back in the 80’s….I think I was 6!?!
From infinity scarves made of vintage inspired fabrics, to scarf necklaces born of upcycled materials....I create them all with my own two hands.
One of the most gratifying aspects of my work is in finding the fabrics I use. Unlike many scarf and accessory makers, I don’t go to my local fabric store for textiles. I hunt down materials at estate sales, remnants when I’m fortunate to find enough, as well as organic/eco-friendly textiles. Even though it’s a lot more work, it feels really good to be eco-friendly."
Here is the infinity scarf I reviewed, isn't it beautiful!! Don't mind how tired I look, it's been a long week! :)
Pear Green Floral and Stripe Infinity scarf. Isn't it AMAZING?? This fabric is unbelievably soft and breathable. It is so lightweight, I love that I don't feel like I am wearing a 20 pound weight around my neck like with some other scarves. It can be dressed up, or down, and I love that. It was hard to choose, she has so many fun patterns and colors to choose from! Here are a few more of my favorites:
Buy It: Head on over to Tania's etsy shop page, EcoShag, to purchase any of these beautiful items!
Win it! Tania has offered one of my readers a $30 credit toward her shop EcoShag!
ENTER TO WIN! There are TWO Mandatory Entries! All other entries are optional, but the more you complete, the better chance you have at winning! Leave one comment per entry.
1) Mandatory: Head on over to Tania's shop and tell me what you would use your $30 towards!
2) Mandatory: Follow n.c. baby blog via GFC (or tell me if you already do)
3) Follow n.c. baby blog on facebook
4) Follow EcoShag on facebook!
5) Share this link on Facebook or Tweet about the giveaway ( you can do this once daily!)
6) Leave a comment on my Fashion Hunters blog post! 2 entries!
7) Pin a picture of your favorite item from either this post or Tania's EcoShag etsy shop to Pinterest! Leave the link to your pin!
8) Enter any other of my CURRENT giveaways ( 1 entry for each giveaway entered)
9) Subscribe to n.c. baby blog via email ( on right side of blog)
10) "favorite" EcoShag on Etsy!
GOOD LUCK!!! Giveaway will close 9/23 at 11:59 pm EST. Giveaway is open to U.S. and CANADA residents only. Winner will be picked the following day by Random.org and will be emailed and announced on the blog. Winner has 48 hours to confirm their prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. A BIG thank you to Tania @ EcoShag for providing the review product and the giveaway prize!