What I'm about to tell you is this: hopsital hats get even cuter and more practical. IF you can believe it! Tweetlebug Boutique offers designer newborn hospital hats, made out of that same, soft, blue and pink striped material that you love... only with a flair. Each hat has your choice of an accent: for girls, a bow or variety of different flowers, and for boys, the Davis, a blue circle with the first letter of their name monogrammed on it! GENIUS idea if you ask me!
I love that the hats allow you to keep the traditional newborn nursery look with added style for your newest addition! No more "Is it a boy or a girl?" Onlookers will know instantly that your little bundle of joy is a sweet little boy or girl without even looking twice.
I was able to review the Harper hat, the most popular of Tweetlebug Boutiques hats. It features a big bow with a pink ribbon tied around it. I am crossing my fingers for a little girl next time so I can immediately put this on her! It is to die for cute, super soft, and will surely make her look even more adorable. This would make such a great gift for a baby shower, or to take with you to the hospital when you meet your friends baby!
They also just got brand new hats, the Lila and Ruby, which are just solid pink with a pink bow or flower on them. Not the classic hospital look, but equally as adorable.
Buy It: Head on over to Tweetlebug Boutique and pick your favorite for you or someone you know that is having a sweet baby soon! Makes the perfect gift!
Win It! Tweetlebug Boutique has generously offered one of my readers their very own Harper Newborn hat!
ENTER TO WIN! There are TWO Mandatory Entries! All other entries are optional, but the more you complete, the better chance you have at winning! Leave one comment per entry.
1) Mandatory: Head on over to the Tweetlebug Boutique website and let me know which hat is your favorite!
2) Mandatory: Follow n.c. baby blog via GFC (or tell me if you aleady do)
3) Follow n.c. baby blog on facebook
4) Like Tweetlebug Boutique on Facebook! leave them a comment if you feel like it :)
5) Follow Tweetlebug boutique on Twitter... leave your twitter name
6) Tweet about this giveaway ( you can do this once daily) please leave link to your tweet!
7) Blog about this giveaway and leave your link so I can find it! (+3 entries, leave 3 comments)
8) Enter any other of my CURRENT giveaways ( 1 entry for each giveaway entered)
9) Subscribe to n.c. baby blog via email ( on right side of blog)
10) Add my n.c. baby blog button to your blog! (+3 entries, leave 3 comments!)
GOOD LUCK!!! Giveaway will close 10/1 at 11:59 pm EST. Giveaway is open to US and Canada readers! Winner will be picked the following day by Random.org and will be emailed and announced on the blog. Winner has 48 hours to confirm their prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. Thank you to Tweetlebug Boutique for the review product and the giveaway prize!
Tweetlebug Boutique provided samples for my review and the grab bag prize for my readers. No other compensation was recieved. All opinions are 100 percent my own.