Monday, February 7, 2011

baby, baby, baby OH!

As I was browsing/ drooling online today I ran into an amazing website... and for one second I was almost baby hungry...already.


These are all made from the very talented Sweet Love Creates! I didnt know about them before {B} was born, but im definitely bookmarking them, and heading over there first thing the next time I get pregnant! These are to die for cute!


...And for good measure, here are a few of {B} when he was 1 week old. Hard to believe he was ever this small! My good friend Ashley Clauss took these! She currently works out of North Carolina ( Greensboro area, but I think will travel). If you are a North Carolina local, definitely check her out! Her work is amazing ( as you can see!) Check out Art by Ashley photography here.











12 comments:

  1. LOVE all the pics but especially the last one(s)! Such a sweet capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    What lovely pics!

    thanks for visiting my blog, I am now following back.

    Abi
    www.angeleden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness! My Little Bit would look awesome in one of those hats. Thanks so much for sharing her site with us.

    I am following you back from the Monday Blog Hops. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I hope you have a blessed week!

    http://socialstudiesmomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. Thank you for the follow at http://beautybrite.blogspot.com! I am following you back. By the way, I am also in NC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I'm totally going to that shop to buy some hats for my newborn shoots, thanks Ali! Also, a big THANK YOU for featuring my photography site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such darling baby pics! I'm almost baby hungry too... yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. following back!

    Those are the most adorable little snuggle bugs I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANKS A LOT!!!!! My gremlins are THREE and I soooooo am NOT ready for more, and the YOU go and post THIS... lol.. Good thing DH is deployed.. lol.. I can fel myself ovulating as I time.. SMH.. Swinging by to thank ya for the follow and follow back.. I look forward to reading more..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the follow. I already follow you:) These babies are cute. A good friend of mine creates these little babies as well. She taught me once. Hard work!

    Laura
    www.agoddessoffrugality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for following. I'm now following you back :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award

    http://professionallyinsanem.blogspot.com/2011/02/versatile-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Wonderful photos. Too cute! Thanks for visiting me. Now I'm following you. :)

    Alison
    http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete