Wednesday, January 30, 2013

NEW toy alert! And it's DARLING!

So I just had to share with all of you my favorite new toy from Infantino!

While browsing around Target yesterday ( dangerous, never just go to browse!) I came across this cute little gem and had to snag it for our new baby coming in April! Infantino has made this sweet little monkey teether, and it totally reminds me of the ever so popular sophie the giraffe!


Sophie was one of our favorites when {B} was teething. He could chew on Sophie's feet for hours I swear. Not to mention her face is adorable. Well, our new baby is going to be a big fan of little Monkey, because I am obsessed with him!

The Infantino Go Ga Ga monkey squeaky teether is sold ONLY at Target, so I would hurry and pick one up if you want to snag one! They are $12.99, so a little pricier, but I know it's going to be a durable toy I can use through all of my kids. Just like Sophie. :)

You can buy one online HERE! Enjoy! Also, all toys are BOGO half off right now, so it's a great time to stock up. This would be such a great baby shower gift, trust me, I would want one!

Let me know if you end up getting one, or what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment