Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nohi Kids- Review & discount code

It is no secret that I love buying clothes, and I think that my love for buying clothes for myself has quickly been surpassed by buying clothes for {B}. I have yet another amazing kids clothing store to introduce you to, Nohi Kids.


Nohi Kids specializes in organic kids clothing. Their motto "celebrating small" fits perfectly into all they have to offer, as each piece is designed to celebrate and embrace each child that wears it. From bodysuits, to blankets, to girls and boys shirts and pants, each item is beautifully made and is sure to make you want to just snuggle up to your little one!




We were sent the Organic Owl Bodysuit in Grey. The first thing I thought when I opened it was how thick the fabric was and how amazing the quality is. It is made from an organic cotton material, with bamboo fiber, and lycra blend. The graphics on all of their clothing are printed with a water based ink and meet all CPSIA regulations. The owls are so adorable, I couldn't get over it! I washed this onesie a few times, and was just as impressed as I was the first time after it came out of the dryer. It holds its color and quality, and for the price you pay for organic clothing, this is key!






Buy It: Be sure to check out all of the adorable childrens clothing on their website here. Nohi Kids has offered to my readers a discount code for 20% off your entire order: ncbaby20

Also wanted to mention that Nohi Kids does sell wholesale, so if you are a shop owner or know someone who would be interested in carrying Nohi Kids, check out their wholesale info here!


Nohi Kids provided samples for my review and the discount code for my readers. No other compensation was recieved. All opinions are 100 percent my own.

1 comment:

  1. I apologize for I am running a little behind in showing my appreciation, but I wanted to stop by and thank you for participating in the Get Wired Blog Hop. I am following you.

    I hope you have an excellent day!

    Vickie
    http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete